The Small Business Expert Forum is the largest, most comprehensive and most credible grouping of entrepreneurship and small business experts and small business influencers from all over the world, across all major industries. Their audiences cover solopreneurs, small businesses and mid-sized businesses.
Founded by internationally noted small business expert, Carol Roth, in conjunction with small business and online marketing expert, Angel Djambazov, the Small Business Expert Forum was created to bridge the gap between small business experts and influencers and those businesses and brands looking to engage with, hire and learn from such experts.
We serve the entrepreneurial and small business communities with bold, helpful, content to help them move their mindset and their businesses to the next level, as well as opportunities for experts to share their expertise with appropriate audiences.
We also provide an outlet for brands, big and small, as well as organizations to find credible small business experts to help provide feedback, create content, share messaging and other valuable services to help their businesses and organizations.
By assembling all of the leading small business experts and influencers under one umbrella, we make it easy for you to not only research and find the right small business expert and influencer partners for your endeavors, but also provide background information so that you are actually engaging the right person and getting the quality of person or organization that you think you are hiring.
Our Experts’ and Influencers’ Experience
Our experts have deep domain expertise in a variety of industries, as well as proprietary audiences and other relevant experiences. Our community and participants also include the most notable, trusted and credible small business experts in the world that can help brands and organizations at the highest levels.
Our experts have worked with many of the leading brands and organizations in the highest capacities, as well as niche brands, including Microsoft, Bank of America, Yahoo!, Dell, Regus, MasterCard, Deluxe, D&B Credibility Corp, Nextiva, MetLife and many others. Sample work includes:
- Content Creation: Proprietary and syndicated written, audio/podcast and video content, including branded and sponsored content across all media, including television;
- Speaking: Event keynotes, workshops, training, emcee work, social hosting and panel moderation, both online and offline;
- Social Media Amplification: Including a variety of media, such as Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and more;
- Consulting: Consulting on how to reach small businesses, small business mindset feedback and other strategic consulting work;
- Online Event Hosting: Webinars, Tweetchats and more;
- Book Authorship: Including published and eBook formats; and
- Spokesperson Work: Including commercials, demos and more.
Our experts also write for a variety of online and offline publications and have authored a stable of bestselling books.
We, in conjunction with our experts, can help you to plan and execute programs using small business experts and influencers. Whether you represent a brand looking to amplify its message to the small business community, are casting a TV show with small businesses, are looking for content to engage your organization membership, are looking for an expert to quote, or are seeking an amazing speaker for your event or otherwise, we can assist you. Just contact us by clicking the button below.