Want to Contribute
Want to participate in the Small Business Expert Forum?
We’re looking for small business leaders who want to showcase their expertise by contributing articles. If you’d like to propose an article idea, let our editor know by shooting an email to LisaP@SmallBusinessExpertForum.com with the subject line: SBEF article idea. Be sure to fill out our questionnaire first. This is meant for us to be able to better tailor opportunities to your expertise, audience and more.
The Small Business Expert Forum is a vibrant community of experts.
We’re excited to have you contribute articles and showcase your expertise.
Here are some guidelines for contributing articles to the Small Business Expert Forum:
- All contributors must first fill out our questionnaire.
- The content must be the original work of the author.
- Content submitted to SBEF cannot have previously been published in any other manner or medium.
- SBEF owns all rights to the content published.
- We reserve the right to edit submitted content for grammar, flow, style, accuracy, and otherwise.
- Authors must sign a permissions document and adhere to all guidelines in that document.
- If an article submission is accepted, SBEF editors will contact the author with detailed information including deadline, word count, format for submission and more.